Screenshot of AMZN Review’s website as of Jan 10, 2016
AMZN Review details
- Based in:
- Seattle Area, WA, USA
- Amazon Stores supported:
- .com (USA) (possibly others as well. Looking into it.)
- Service highlights:
- track sales, track keywords, review campaigns, dashboard, track keywords, keyword research, listing optimization, SEO
- 4 tiers: monthly plans, plus a 15-day free trial
- Notable sign up requirements:
- Name, email create account password, and an invitation code.
- use the AMZ Review online help desk
Notice something outdated above? Please tell me.
Overview of AMZN Review
AMZN Review is the Seller side of Product Pilots (the product testing program). What’s great about that is you can submit your products to their Review Booster service that taps their product testers in the Product Pilots program. This makes it seamless and easy since they are both under the same company.
There are 4 tiers to fit yours needs, based on how many products and keywords you need to track. It goes up to 500 products and 2,500 keywords. All tiers have unlimited number of promotions with their Review Booster service.
AMZN Review’s services for Amazon Sellers
This Amazon Seller tool covers a wide range of services from SEO, keyword search, improving reviews, listing optimization, as well getting your product in front of real product testers using the Product Pilots program mentioned above.
This appears to be a good all-in-one tool for new and existing Amazon Sellers of all sizes.
Tell them I sent you!
Learn more and sign up on their website:
Let others know what you think of AMZN Review
Have you used them? Do you have insights on reviewing for them? If so, let others know what you think of them below.