Screenshot of Salesbacker’s website as of Dec 13, 2016
- Based in:
- Amazon Stores supported:
- .com (USA)
- Service highlights:
- email automation, Seller feedback campaign, review alerts
- 5 tiers: “free for as long as you send less than 120 emails per month” or $19/ $39/ $79/ or $159/month. “Free 60-day trial with unlimited emails and bonus.”
- Notable sign up requirements:
- Name, email and create password
- unknown, not expressly stated
Notice something outdated above? Please tell me.
Overview of Salesbacker
Salesbacker focuses on getting you the reviews and Seller feedback you need to increase sales. Virtually no one buys a product on Amazon unless it has reviews. And the more reviews you have the more likely people will feel comfortable it is a legit product. That’s where Salesbacker comes in.
I also highly recommend checking out the Salesbacker blog for some great insights into white label selling, increasing sales and much more.
Salesbacker’s services for Amazon Sellers
You can use them to set up an automated email campaign to request product reviews and Seller feedback from those that purchased your products. To make things easy, they have pre-configured email campaign templates that can get you started in the matter of minutes.
Pricing is based on the number of emails you need to send. The free plan gets you 120 emails per month, which may be fine for those just starting out. $19/month gets you 1,600 emails per Month, and the prices go up from there to $159/month for 40,000 emails per Month.
The 60-day trial does not include Premium Features, but the Paid plans do, such as:
- File Attachments: up to 7MB
- Email Alerts: get a notification when a customer leaves a rating below a specific star rating
Tell them I sent you!
Learn more and sign up on their website:
Let others know what you think of Salesbacker
Have you used them? Do you have insights on reviewing for them? If so, let others know what you think of them below.