Screenshot of ZonGuru’s website as of Dec 11, 2016
- Based in:
- Amazon Stores supported:
- .com (USA), .co.uk (UK), .br (Brazil), .ca (Canada), .cn (China), .fr (France), .de (Germany), .in (India), .it (Italy), .co.jp (Japan), .es (Spain)
- Service highlights:
- track Kindle sales, track keywords, review alerts, email automation, competitor research, promotional campaigns, dashboard, listing optimization, Seller feedback campaign
- 3 tiers: each are available in monthly or annual plans
- Notable sign up requirements:
- By clicking through their pricing guide, you can start with a free trial
- Members will get an email and phone number for support
Notice something outdated above? Please tell me.
Overview of ZonGuru
ZonGuru is a robust tool for Amazon Sellers. They even have a the ability to cross-list on ebay, as well as manage the order fulfillment and notifications for ebay orders via FBA! At first glance, it appears the only thing they don’t offer is the review club, but there are dozens of those to choose from these days.
They offer a free trial, so no reason not to try them out. You can always upgrade/downgrade at any time. But, keep in mind that buying annual memberships will save you a lot of money, up to 41% over monthly plans!
ZonGuru’s services for Amazon Sellers
I see the ebay cross-listing and fulfillment tool as being this service’s biggest asset. They do a lot of the similar services and tools other programs offer, but to be able to push your Amazon listings to ebay with 1 click and manage them efficiently is really powerful for Sellers. Talk about a time-saver!
They also support 11 different Amazon Stores, such as UK, USA, Japan, China, Canada, Italy, India, Spain, Brazil, Germany and France. This is powerful since you don’t have to use two or three different tools to track your sales and product performance across different Amazon stores.
Tell them I sent you!
Learn more and sign up on their website:
Let others know what you think of ZonGuru
Have you used them? Do you have insights on reviewing for them? If so, let others know what you think of them below.