Screenshot of Amazing Discounts Club’s website as of Aug 18, 2016
Amazing Discounts Club details
- Based in:
- Phoenix, AZ
- Countries supported:
- Subscription cost (reviewers):
- Product cost:
- “free or at a large discount”
- Review window:
- unknown, not expressly stated
- Notable sign up requirements:
- Email, create password, and mobile number for text/SMS verification
- no contact page, no FAQ or Help Center, at this time. Emails to them get denied*. Boo!
Notice something outdated above? Please tell me.
Overview of Amazing Discounts Club
At time of writing, this looks to be a new kid on the block since they are missing some key pages such as Contact Us, FAQs, and other support pages.
I don’t see a publicly accessible marketplace, so I am not sure how this program works yet.
Information on them is sparse right now, looking forward to hearing from you how it works and your experience with them.
*Update: Aug 23, 2016
I tried a bunch of different possible emails trying to get contact over there. All of them got sent back. Either their email system isn’t set up, of they are not interested in any emails from us. Weird since the email on the bottom of that list is what they used to send me an invite/promotion.
Let others know what you think of Amazing Discounts Club
Have you used them? Do you have insights on reviewing for them? If so, let others know what you think of them below.