Screenshot of BestOne Review website as of Jul 10, 2016
BestOne Review details
- Based in:
- Irvine, California
- Countries supported:
- USA (UK soon)
- Subscription cost (reviewers):
- Free for Reviewers, 3 types of plans for Sellers
- Product cost:
- 30-100% off
- Review window:
- “Reviewers usually write a review within 14 days after receiving items”
- Notable sign up requirements:
- Name, Email address, Amazon profile link address
- Program support email:
- [email protected]
Notice something outdated above? Please tell me.
My experience with BestOne Review
BestOne Review reached out to me and asked to be listed here. (It’s hard to keep up on all the new review sites, so thank you for being proactive, BestOne!)
Keep in mind that “reviewers should keep over 70% review rate to get discounted products continually”, so be sure to review the items they send you! This is bit lower than others such as I Love to Review where if you don’t review one item your account is locked until you do so. Let’s be real: your review rate should be 100%.
They have a huge marketplace to choose from. At time of writing I saw a ton of clothes and handbags, but they have categories for a lot of other items too.
Sign up is pretty straight forward and easy—no mandatory facebook login/link or anything out of the ordinary.
Same company as Amazon Review Club?
Yep, apparently so. A reviewer alerted me to this, and I tried it out. When you sign up for BestOne, you get a confirmation email from “Amazon Review Club” on the BestOne domain. See below:
BestOne Review let me know that following for Sellers:
We have 4 different features from most other review sites.
- we have an ads program, so sellers keep their listing displayed in the main page without going next page.
- Featured Items ads, Featured Seller Ads, Main Slider Banner
- We update reviewer’s feedback rate because review rate should be maintained over 70% by reviewer to request review continually.
- We support seller’s Amazon PPC campaign by providing keywords research service.
- We help their listing shown in Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) that have huge target audience.
Tell them I sent you!
Sign up to be a Reviewer on their website:
Let others know what you think of BestOne Review
Have you used them? Do you have insights on reviewing for them? If so, let others know what you think of them below.