Screenshot of Blue Ribbons Review website as of Apr 25, 2016
Blue Ribbons Review details
- Based in:
- Either Tualatin, OR; or Florida, United States
- Countries supported:
- Subscription cost (reviewers):
- Product cost:
- Discounted, with vast majority of products at 50%-90% off.
- Review policy:
- “…you will no longer be required to write a review for that product until the dust completely settles and we know exactly how Amazon is going to proceed.” source: email
- Notable sign up requirements:
- Email, Choose Password, First Name, Last Name, and Amazon Profile ID; or sign up using your Facebook login and Amazon Profile ID
- Use the Blue Ribbons Review contact form
- Program status:
Notice something outdated above? Please tell me.
Overview of Blue Ribbons Review
I have been receiving emails from them for about a year now. And I never signed up. The latest email I received featured 6 products from 75%-89% off.
Since I am already on their mailing list, I personally don’t really have any reason to sign up at the moment. But, I should I ever want to get one of the products they offer, I will need to sign up before doing so.
They have a public page where you can see what products they have in their marketplace right now. You can view it here. The vast majority of products are 50%-90% off. I do not see any that are free, at this time.
They claim to be run by a Reviewer and Amazon Seller.
Tell them I sent you!
UPDATE July 22, 2016: Caution, there is an auto play video when you visit the site. AND there is some audio paying at the same time that I couldn’t turn off. Going to email them to ask they turn this crap off on load and not autoplay. Turn your volume down, then click the button below. UPDATE: just received word that they got my feedback and are working on the audio and video autoplay. See their response in comments below. Really hoping they turn autoplay off.
Sign up to be a Reviewer on their website:
Let others know what you think of Blue Ribbons Review
Have you used them? Do you have insights on reviewing for them? If so, let others know what you think of them below.