Screenshot of Brand Aware Club as of Jan 17, 2013
Brand Aware Club details
- Based in:
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Countries supported:
- Subscription cost (buyers):
- Product cost:
- “Free (or Nearly Free) Amazon Products”, “50%-98% discount”
- Review policy:
- As of Oct 8, 2016, it looks like they have not yet updated their review policy. Language in emails and on website still asks for reviews, or at least suggests leaving a review.
- Notable sign up requirements:
- just your email
- Support email:
- [email protected]
Notice something outdated above? Please tell me.
My experience with Brand Aware Club
Their website uses two names: Brand Aware Club, and Brand Awareness Club.
I just signed up with this site using only my email, and I received my first promotion within an hour! The site claims you will get one within 24 hours of signing up, so maybe mine is the exception, not the rule.
In the promotion emails you will find an item, the percentage savings, your unique coupon code and the link to Amazon to buy it. Some interesting notables about this promotion that I haven’t seen in others:
- My promotion was a bundle, meaning I had to buy two items to get the deal.
- Clicking the ‘buy now’ link took me to an Amazon page that already placed both items in my cart. It skipped the detail pages.
- They listed that only 48 pieces were available. Most review sites never tell you how many are available.
The site is barebones, just a single page. I don’t see a log in area or dashboard, and the three emails I received right after signing up didn’t mention anything about having to log in. This looks to be doing everything via email, similar to the Giveaway Nation review site.
There are four clear rules they stress on their site. All are pretty standard, as far review sites go, but one stood out: you can post “a review on Amazon or show the product on at least 1 social media site.” I don’t know of other reviews sites that let you choose to NOT post on Amazon. Seems like virtually all Sellers want the Amazon review.
The address they have at the bottom of their emails is for a MailLink mail center at 848 N Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada 89107.
Tell them I sent you!
Sign up to be a Reviewer on their website:
Let others know what you think of Brand Aware Club
Have you used them? Do you have insights on reviewing for them? If so, let others know what you think of them below.