Screenshot of Dollar Review Club’s website as of Aug 6, 2016
Dollar Review Club details
- Based in:
- United States
- Countries supported:
- Subscription cost:
- Product cost:
- free and discounted
- Review window:
- “around 48 hours of product arrival”
- Notable sign up requirements:
- Email, create password, and choose 3 favorite categories
- Support email:
- [email protected]
Notice something outdated above? Please tell me.
Overview of Dollar Review Club for Reviewers
This is a new kid on the block. Similar setup as other review sites in that they have a huge marketplace where you can apply to get codes. Looking through the Seller instructions below, some items may be instant approval whereas others may require the Seller to review your Amazon Profile/reviews first.
I noticed a breadth of products from fashion, pet supplies, electronics, home furnishings and more.
The following instructions for Reviewers are from the company.
- Sign up as Customer(FREE), Provide your Amazon Profile Link and verify, log in when email verification is done
- For beginner you have 1 quota, you can claim any product you like. To access the code, it is based on seller’s code access condition setting.
- For example if seller set “None: Anyone can access your discount code”, you can claim the product promo code directly.
- Now you can use the code to purchase it on Amazon 🙂 After around 48 hours of product arrival, give a trial and provide honest review.
- After your review is finished, click “Check my Review” in My Review Status on Dollar Review Club. Once pass it will return our quota back, and you can access other products! (Sometimes it will surprises you that you will get another quota so you can claim 2 products at a time~)
Reviewers: Tell them I sent you!
NOTE: Looks like their website is not working right now. Will keep checking to see if comes back online.
Overview of Dollar Review Club for Sellers
The following instructions for Sellers are from the company.
- Sign up as Seller (FREE), log in when email verification is done
- In My Product Review Status, Click “+ Launch New Product” to begin launching:
- In Launch New Product Page, enter your ASIN and click “Verify”, it will start to reach your data on Amazon.com:
- Almost all datas are reached (Amazing!), you just need to do few things more:
- Discounted Purchase Price, which the price seller wants to giveaway (can be free :))
- Upload your promo code, .txt file which is downloaded from seller’s Amazon account backend system
- Launch Time on DRC/End Time for your promotion
- Set Code Access Condition, choose below 3 conditions that set to reviewers of:
(1) None: Anyone can access your discount code (Means no matter how many checked reviews for a reviewer on Amazon, he/she can get your code directly without approval)
(2) Auto-Approval: Automatically approve customers with ___ or more reviews. (Means reviewers have to have more than ___ checked reviews on Amazon so that he/she can get your code.)
(3) Manual Approval: You decide who receives your discount code. (Means seller has to manually approve all requested reviewers and see each one to approve/disapprove based on their Amazon Profile Link, Reviewer ranking & Helpful votes)
- Review Suggestion to Customer (Means you “suggest” reviewers to provide what kind criteria of reviews, like above 200 text count, or video/photo needed
- Once done you can Preview it, and then Launch. The Interface will look like this for example:
- Seller can further check the product promo code taken status/review increasing in My Product Review Status:
Sellers: Tell them I sent you!
Note: the link below is fixed! Sign up to be a Reviewer on their website:
Let others know what you think of Dollar Review Club
Have you used them? Do you have insights on reviewing for them? If so, let others know what you think of them below.