Screenshot of Product Testing Group website as of Aug 6, 2016
Product Testing Group details
- Based in:
- Reno, Nevada, USA
- Countries supported:
- Subscription cost (buyers):
- Product cost:
- “Currently discounted items only” (working on adding more free items)
- Review policy:
- “Testers are not obligated to leave a review. Any discount codes issued through the website are NOT being given in exchange for a review.”
- Notable sign up requirements:
- First and Last Name, Email, create username, create password, 1-question survey of types of products you are interested in.
- Contact support:
- [email protected]
- Program status:
Notice something outdated above? Please tell me.
Overview of Product Testing Group
UPDATE Mar 30, 2017: The site has a new owner, Kevin. By the sounds of it, he is looking to grow the number of Sellers and Product Testers. Look for some changes to come to this program shortly.
Here they call us “product testers”, and you are still required to leave a review. I appreciate the emphasis on ‘testing’ the product than just writing reviews. (We should all be testing these products fully before writing our reviews.)
The have a large marketplace for you to choose product from. At the moment it is all discounted product, but the owner told me that they are working on getting some free product soon.
I noticed their marketplace has lots of electronics, as well as watches, apparel, toys, kitchen/BBQ, pet supplies, hand bags, leisure, personal grooming items and more.
I was notified that they made some updates since I first posted this page:
- The site is now protecting you and them with encryption/SSL site wide.
- They now have an affiliate program open to all members.
- FAQ page is up and being updated.
Tell them I sent you!
Sign up to be a Reviewer on their website:
Let others know what you think of Product Testing Group
Have you used them? Do you have insights on reviewing for them? If so, let others know what you think of them below.