Screenshot of ReviewerGroup’s website as of Aug 17, 2016
- Based in:
- California, USA
- Countries supported:
- USA, UK and Germany
- Subscription cost (reviewers):
- Product cost:
- “free and heavily discounted”
- Review policy:
- “Members are NOT required or expected to review the products received from ReviewerGroup from Oct 3rd.” source: email
- Notable sign up requirements:
- Email, create password, Amazon Profile URL, Facebook URL (optional)
- Support email:
- [email protected]
Notice something outdated above? Please tell me.
Overview of ReviewerGroup
Just got word of this site from an email. They stated it was a new site and that they add “new items everyday”. I will be reaching out to the site to get the missing details and see if they will set up an FAQ page to help you out.
Like many review sites these days, they have a huge marketplace of products to choose from. I do like that they are upfront about whether the product is “Fulfillment By Merchant” or “Fulfillment By Amazon” before you commit to it.
The marketplace also has a search function to filter through the huge list of products. One thing I find strange is that they leave the items in the marketplace that have been “Closed”. This sort of clutters up the already burgeoning store of products.
Update to their policies
They emailed me to inform me that they have since changed their policies, following the recent Amazon Guidelines update (read more on “What you need to know about Amazon’s change in reviewer guidelines“.) Below is an overview of their new guidelines:
- Members are NOT required or expected to review the products received from ReviewerGroup from Oct 3rd.
- Keep providing the best deals and promotion to our members.
- All promo codes are sent out at FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis.
- New products with at least 40%~100% OFF discounts are posted everyday.
Tell them I sent you!
Sign up on their website:
Let others know what you think of ReviewerGroup
Have you used them? Do you have insights on reviewing for them? If so, let others know what you think of them below.