Screenshot of Snagshout as of Nov 30, 2015
- Based in:
- Athens, GA, USA
- Countries supported:
- Subscription cost (buyers):
- Product cost:
- “free and heavily discounted”
- Review policy:
- “You are not obligated to leave product reviews for anything you get on Snagshout. The site is open to everyone and we will never gate shoppers based off of their likelihood to leave a product review or not.” source: email
- Notable sign up requirements:
- at first just your name and email (or use Facebook login). Upon confirming your email, they ask for your Amazon Profile URL. Then a modal window comes up asking for your mobile number to verify you via text (similar to I Love to Review site.)
- Use the Snagshout contact form
- Program status:
Notice something outdated above? Please tell me.
Overview of Snagshout
I just signed up with this review site, so I will be updating this after I get some product from them and go through the whole experience.
However, I did notice that they have a TON of products available in their marketplace (must be logged in to view) that are sortable by price or discount or new arrivals and more. While only a few of the products I saw were free, many were deeply discounted to only $1-10. Lots of supplements, electronic gadgets, grooming, baby stuff and clothes, to name a few of the categories. Below is a screenshot of one row of product I saw in their marketplace.
Reading the Snagshout FAQs tells you that they do NOT mess around. Glad to see they expect their reviewers to adhere to the Amazon reviewing guidelines and will kick you off of Snagshout if you don’t follow the rules.
Reviewers are ranked within Snagshout and can earn badges. Not yet sure is other reviewers can see the profiles of others or not.
In short, so far Snagshout is living up to its reputation as a reputable reviewer marketplace, and a real class act!
Tell them I sent you!
Sign up to be a Reviewer on their website:
Let others know what you think of Amazon Review Club
Have you used them? Do you have insights on reviewing for them? If so, let others know what you think of them below.