Screenshot of Testzon’s website as of Jul 21, 2016
- Based in:
- Countries supported:
- USA, UK, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Japan, India, Mexico, China
- Subscription cost (reviewers):
- Product cost:
- discounted and free
- Review policy:
- Keep in mind buyers are free to review or not on Amazon. source: comment below from owner
- Notable sign up requirements:
- Last name, First name, Email, Password, Amazon Profile URL, Country
- Support email:
- [email protected]
Notice something outdated above? Please tell me.
My experience with Testzon
Wow! Let me start off by saying that they are attempting to support reviewers in more countries than any other review site I have listed! 12 in total, at time of writing.
This site just launched (July 2016). Testzon reached out to me to let me know, and now you have the chance to get in on the ground floor before everyone else.
Like so many sites I post here, this is so new that I do not have any experience with them yet. Let me know what your experience with them is like in the comments below.
Tell them I sent you!
Click the button below, then look for the flag icon in the top right corner to change the site your country. Again, they are brand spanking new, so if you don’t see products listed for your country, give them some time.
Visit Testzon + sign up
Let others know what you think of Testzon
Have you used them? Do you have insights on reviewing for them? If so, let others know what you think of them below.