Screenshot of Honstek Super User Program website as of Aug 30, 2016
Honstek Super User Program details
- Based in:
- Countries supported*:
- USA, UK, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan
- Subscription cost (reviewers):
- Product cost:
- Free and discounted
- Review window:
- unknown, not expressly stated
- Notable sign up requirements:
- Full name, email, shipping address, Your Amazon account country domain, Amazon Profile URL, Facebook profile URL, and any links to your social communities with “more than 500 fans”
- Support email:
- Use the Honstek contact us page
Notice something outdated above? Please tell me.
Overview of the Honstek Super User Program
The Honstek Super User Program reached out to me to be included in our directory of review programs. Like a handful of others I have listed—(Anker, GMYLE Lab, Mengo)—this is a brand-specific ‘beta program’, or ‘genesis program’, that is run by Honstek for their own products.
Like the Sound Intone Reviewer Program, Honstek focuses on headphones, speakers and cables.
Barrier to entry is a little higher than most. To apply, they require full name, email, shipping address, your Amazon account country domain (.com, .es, etc.), Amazon Profile URL, Facebook profile URL, and any links to your social communities with “more than 500 fans”.
At this time, it appears this is an email-only program (no need to log into a dashboard, just wait for email promotions and hit reply to say you want it.) Let me know if you find this to be anything other than that, or more complicated.
Also, I noticed that they are limiting approvals for UK and USA reviewers since they seem to have enough. From their FAQs:
For applicants in the US and UK, note that our program has grown very quickly. In order to better distribute our limited resources across diverse online communities, we are having to limit our program to applicants qualifying for the requirements below:
- Comprehensive and detailed review history on amazon;
- Active online presence on platforms other than amazon, such as major tech websites (Top 100,000 on Alexa global rank and quality posts/threads), YouTube (at least 5000 subscribers & quality video), other forums (top 100,000 on Alexa global rank & senior member with quality posts/threads);
- Valid links to your amazon account, website, YouTube or forum must be provided for evaluation.
For non-US applicants, you must have an Amazon online account with a history of high quality reviews or be an established product reviewer or tech blogger.
SoundIntone maintains full rights to judge and determine an applicant’s acceptance into the Super User Program.
STOP! “SoundIntone”?? The above was copied straight from their FAQs. So, either Honstek lifted it from SoundIntone’s FAQs, or they are one and the same company, just different names. I’ll be looking into this some more shortly and update it here.
Tell them I sent you!
Sign up to be a product tester on their website:
Let others know what you think of the Honstek Super User Program
Have you used them? Do you have insights on reviewing for them? If so, let others know what you think of them below.
Other Amazon Review Sites:
The ever-growing, master list of review sites can be found here. Feel free to let me know of any review sites you like.
Leave a Reply