Screenshot of the Rank-Booster website as of Oct 11, 2017
Rank-Booster Reviewer program details
- Based in:
- Israel, with a team around the world
- Countries supported:
- UK, USA, Canada, Japan, Germany, Spain, Italy, France
- Subscription cost (reviewers/shoppers):
- Product cost:
- discounted “up to 100% off”
- Feedback/review policy:
- “Write a Social Media/Blog Review within 5 days of Delivery.”
- Notable sign up requirements:
- Name and password, then “Add your social media platforms and describe who are you, and how can you help the sellers.”
Notice something outdated above? Please tell me.
Overview of the Rank-Booster Reviewer program
This club has a large marketplace of discounted products (“up to 100% off”). Instead of leaving a review on Amazon, you share your experience with your Facebook friends, on your blog and other social media. This is in response to the Amazon review policy update of last year.
How it works
First, you need to set up your profile. Here is where you will be telling Sellers how awesome you are and why you are a great candidate for reviewing their products. In this club, you request to review a product and the Seller approves you for the deal based on your ability to share your experience with friends. The better the influencer, the better the chances! Don’t have 300K followers? Then just speak to how you do thorough and exciting video reviews. Or some other way that can make you stand out to a Seller. They want to know that you can help spread the word.
Tell them I sent you!
Sign up for their product testing program on their website:
Let others know what you think of the Rank-Booster Reviewer program
Have you used them? Do you have insights on reviewing for them? If so, let others know what you think of them below.